Thursday, January 8, 2015

Next to me

Hello my Lovelies!
 
ENGLISH:
In my last post I told you that my next one is going to be similar - sweater and over the knee boots.
 
I'm enchanted by these boots, they are so comfy and exactly the height I what. I've been wearing this combo like crazy, just changing the sweaters. Last one was kind of festive and without the skirt, this time I went for asymmetrical skirt. The sweater also has an asymmetrical note and if you have been with me from the start, you know I'm a sucker for asymmetry in fashion
 
CROATIAN:
U prošlom sam vam postu rekla kako će sljedeći biti sličan - džemper i čizme iznad koljena.
 
Očarana sam ovim čizmama, jako su udobne i točno visine koju želim. Često ih nosim, samo mijenjam džemper. Prošli džemper je bio u blagdanskom duhu i bez suknje, a ovaj sam put odabrala asimetričnu suknju. Ovaj džemper također ima asimetričnu notu i ako me pratite od početka, znate da obožavam asimetriju u modi.
 
H&M sweater 
 










 
Peace&Love
 
D.
 
 
 

2 comments: